• Thursday, July 26, Pike County Health Department, Home Health and Hospice Agency Board of Trustee’s will meet at 8:30 a.m. in the conference room at 1 Healthcare Place, Bowling Green.
• Saturday, July 28, Clarksville Parks and Recreation Committee (PARC) meet at the City Hall Community Room at 9:30 a.m.
• Saturday, July 28, Clarksville City Wide Clean-up Weekend. Call South Ward Alderman, Joanna Brock at 242-3945 for more information.
• Wednesday, August 1, PCMH Diabetic Support Group will meet at 6:30 p.m. in the Pike County Memorial Hospital Cafeteria. ‘Stress and Chronic Illness’ will be presented by
Sara Scott, LCSW. For further information call Jill Perkins, 573-754-4584, option 1.
• Saturday, August 4, Company organizational meeting for The Changelings, a new local theatre troupe, at 10 a.m. at the Appleshed.
Afterward, there will be a theatre cleanup with refreshments provided. The Changelings is an effort of professional actress Mary Lang Fournier, who recently joined the Raintree Arts Council board. For more information, contact Fournier by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tuesday, August 7, God’s Laws for Living the Abundant Life at Dover Baptist Church from 6:30-7:30 p.m. 5/6 sessions to help us lead an abundant life because following laws of Science lead to optimal health. Led by David J. Henderson, PHD for more information please call: Don Amelung at 573-213-9194.