County office primary election filings to start
Filing will open on Tuesday, Feb. 24 for the Aug. 5 primary election for Pike County offices.
The filings will close at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, March 25, according to County Clerk Melissa Kempke.
Candidates can file in her office at the county courthouse at 115 W. Main St., Suite 23, in Bowling Green.
Offices that will be voted on in the primary and the current incumbents are:
• Associate Circuit Court Judge, David Ash.
• Presiding Commissioner, Danny Miller.
• County Clerk, Kempke.
• Circuit Court Clerk, Jerri Harrelson.
• Recorder, Sherry McCarty.
• Treasurer, Patti Crane.
• Prosecuting Attorney, Mark Fisher.
• Collector, Marty Morrison.